Antique Colonial revival estate built in 1940 “Stones Throw”by Gustav Pfeiffer and designed by Cameron Clark. It was once the home of General Edwin Clark and hosted general Eisenhower on many occasions.
Bucolic setting surrounded by gardens, stonewalls and mature trees. The renovated house has high ceilings, authentic detail and evokes the simple elegance of a bygone era.
A 19th century post & beam barn and guest cottage is on the property as well.
No shoes inside. No nailing or painting of walls.