Magnificent empty brownstone, built in 1899, currently being renovated.
Features parlor entrance with grandiose central staircase, soaring 15-foot ceilings, and the enormous parlors. Original details, particularly the multiple fireplace mantles, well-preserved wooden door frames, built-in mirrors and exquisite banisters harken back to the Golden Age of brownstone construction, at the peak of the Italianate and Greek revival building periods in what was then Brooklyn’s wealthiest neighborhood.
No nailing into or painting of walls without owner’s prior approval.
Currently no air conditioning; there is heat.