This clapboard house was built in several stages, first parts in 1870’s, last parts in 1920. Was used as a Boys’ Camp until 1968. It reflects a very rustic atmosphere. The house has 80 small paned windows, a natural stone chimney going up three stories on one side of the house, several slate stone terraces, a colonnade on the west side of the house, three connected ponds with spring fed water, one with a fountain and a splendid magnificent garden.
Beautiful yard, pond, stone wall, great trees, greenhouse, homeowner also makes beautiful mahogany tables that may be used for shoots, waterfall down the road as well
Several trees in front yard, white exterior, big yard, loft, French doors, wood floors, tall ceilings, stonewall, colorful rooms, columns outside, bay windows, pond, woodlands, fountain in pond