Film friendly, restrictions apply, permits needed for all types of shoots
The main house built in 1775 and renovated in 1851 and 1999. Stone Farmhouse style with a cedar roof and an outside well,. traditionally furnished with American and European antiques and paintings, three fireplaces, two floors, and four bedrooms, designer kitchen with French doors opening to the patio-pool area, original architectural details in the living and dining rooms. 50′ x 25′ terraced, bluestone patio, private, fenced outdoor pool area.
Comprised of three buildings on 1-3/4 acres of manicured, mature, professionally landscaped grounds
On-site and street parking.
The studio house renovated in 1948, has one fireplace, and tall windows
The garage house built in 1915, and is stucco English Cottage style.