1928 restored Tudor house with original led glass windows on 1.5 acres, located adjacent to a golf course.
Heated 50 x 20 gunite pool and large driveway that fits 15 cars.
Basement can be used for staging of wardrobe and crew.
Second floor and bedrooms are off-limits unless of special permission obtained from owner.
No nailing into or painting of walls.