1851 Gothic Victorian white exterior house, situated on 4 acres, has a pool and a clay tennis court, a full barn, outhouse and potting shed. Most original details remain, including plaster walls and molding, three marble fireplaces, wood floors huge front porch and two side porches. It is furnished beautifully, largely with antique pieces. There is also an attached guest house.
All floors must be protected.
Areas of use determined in advance.