Set on 15 private acres in the hills of New York’s Sullivan County and the at the heart of the scenic Catskills and Delaware River Valley, this is a truly extraordinary property just two hours from New York City. The converted barn and its two guest houses, which sleep up to ten people, date back to 1873 and have passed through many hands over the ages. Traces of its past, both as a dairy barn, getaway and artistic outlet, can still be seen and felt today. The details of this property have been described as “other-worldly” and lend many different textures both indoor and out for photo and video shoots of all kinds.
– 3 bedrooms in main house + 2 guest houses – 5 queen beds
– 4 bathrooms
– Chef’s Kitchen (Thermador Range, Bosch Dishwasher, Huge Fridge + all new appliances)
– Vintage Stereo system + Vinyl Collection
– Projector Television (w satellite TV + DVD player)
– Industrial washer/dryer
– Gratto/Hammam with Sauna and huge Soak Tub
– Grounds: 15 acres, Treated Aquifer-fed Swimming Pond w dock, Gas grill, Charcoal grill, Outdoor Fireplace, Fire Pits, Treehouse
– *Pond-side glamper cabins coming soon!
Nailing in walls OK if repaired
No painting walls