Located by Red Hook waterfront in Brooklyn.
Unique 20,000 square feet daylight warehouse space with a clean industrial look.
Polished concrete floors and walls in he foyer with 50 feet high ceilings.
Wooden floors and brick walls in the upstairs lofts.
Bright daylight throughout the day with large windows and skylights. Full blackout available.
Load in on street level through rolling gate. Drive in capability.
All props and art can be moved upon request.
Bathrooms and wifi available.
Print / Film / Events friendly.
Other Areas include:
- Rooftop – additional clearance & fee (roof access by ladder)
- Production offices, additional clearance & fee
200A / 3 Phase available and ready to plug in
- Production EQ in house
- Light EQ in house (inventory available on demand)
- Pop up Cafe in house (menu available on demand)
- Props in house (flats, drapes, cubes, chairs, stools, etc…)
- All production EQ rental has to go through the space, no exception.
- Light EQ may be brought from outside, corkage fee usually applies.
No preferred caterers but can be arranged.
- Space is equipped with 3 gas blowers and 2 VAL6 heaters.
- No Central AC except for upstairs lofts.
- Productions are encouraged to scout before booking.