Three floor 1836 Townhouse connected by an original wooden spiral staircase. This is the oldest house on Saint Marks Place. Each floor is about 1,800 square feet, and features a full kitchen, master bedroom, and 1,500 square feet main loft with working wood-burning fireplace.
Each loft has 50 foot exposed brick walls and the penthouse has a 50 foot white plastered wall and five skylights. There are roof decks on the 1st and 3rd floor, one with an outdoor shower. Kitchens feature 14 foot bar counters made out of single slab mahogany and Hemlock, wood paneling and oversized ceramic sinks. Loft floors are made of 1 inch and 2 inch oak boards.
Main lofts are kept mostly empty and are therefore easily staged.
No painting of walls.
Floors should be protected, especially on 2nd and 3rd floors.
No elevator – walkup.