Located in the neighborhood of Red Hook, Brooklyn, with 125,000 sq feet of completely raw warehouse space and the industrial character of the building. This property consists of a series of buildings that were built beginning in the 1880’s. The original use was a production warehouse
for Lidgerwood Manufacturing which was one of the premiere ship building parts companies
during the early 1900’s. The existing structure of the building includes wooden trusses, red brick exterior, exposed brick walls, high ceilings, large volumes, over-sized brick window openings and two courtyards.
Fees vary according to areas of use
No heat, no power, restrooms to be advised
Very Important: No holds, this location is first come first serve