Although reconstructed in 1928, The Estate was originally built in 1910. A grand French-style manor with a stucco facade set on 25 acres with enviable Hudson River views, the Estate has been graced by the likes of Amelia Earhart and Will Rogers.
In addition to the main mansion, there is a rustic cottage, about 8 acres of private woods, and a pond.
Note: Some of the landscaping shrubs have changed in the front of the main house.
Restricted hours between midnight to 8am.
No nailing into walls. No painting of walls.
Fireplaces are non-working.