Originally known as The Manor, the 1910, 55-acre estate designed by the noted architect Charles Adams Platt (1861-1933). The brick Georgian mansion set in pastoral surroundings was an integral part of the many glamorous estates, which once comprised Long Island’s Gold Coast.
Entering the stately two-story portico entrance, visitors are greeted by an elegant, baronial double staircase, imported paneling and antique fixtures that impart a feeling of being enveloped in a wonderful bygone era.
Public space, great for weddings and functions, fees vary according to areas of use (more photos soon of more rooms and grounds, scouting is recommended)
Brick exterior, fountain, chandelier, racquet ball court, columns, crown molding
No holds until contracts are signed, floors to be protected, etc
This is a 9am-5pm location – anything before or after these hours is considered overtime
Permits are required for all shoots for the City of Glen Cove