900 square foot open live-work loft apartment in the heart of Williamsburg. The loft is on the 4th floor of the refurbished Grand Paradise Ballroom and retains original features.
The loft has 12’ high ceilings and a clean, fresh, airy feeling.In late afternoon on sunny days, the space gets amazing golden-hour light flooding in. There’s also a lot of natural light from the skylight.
The space is furnished with over 30 plants (ranging from small cactuses to a 10ft Dracaena tree) and a mixture of designer furniture with a Bauhaus and European mid-century vibe.
* 4 west-facing windows (gets amazing afternoon/sunset light)
* Large skylight (lots of natural light)
* Exposed pipes
* Original architectural beams
* Vintage designer furniture pieces with a mid-century sensitivity
* 30+ plants (small and large – including 10ft Dracaena tree)
* Mixture of globe pendant lighting and track lights
* Low-partitioned bed area with wood step platform
* Open kitchen with reclaimed wood island
* Shiny maple wood floor
Access is via a passenger elevator. No freight elevator.There is also a wide stairwell to access the 4th floor.
No hanging items from pipes.The loft is fitted with a sprinkler system. Extra care must be taken to not hang anything from pipes or make any contact with the sprinkler heads at all.
Nailing in walls is permitted.
Painting can be permitted on approval.